Fundraising and Strategy
with Patch Dulay, Founder and CEO, The Spark Project
What You’ll Learn
- Different business and funding strategies to sustain your organization
- Crowdsourcing and other tools available in raising funds
- Determine a financing strategy through fundraising
- Pre-work: Spark School Fundraising Course
- Session 1: Creating your own Fundraising Strategy (60 mins)
- Session 2: Find your Organization’s USP and How to Keep it (60 min)
- Session 3: Sustainability and other Fundraising Tools (60 min)
Patch is a startup enabler. He is the founder and CEO of The Spark Project, an enabling platform and community for social enterprises.
As a lifelong learner and teacher, his passion for education and entrepreneurship inspires him to serve entrepreneurs by providing them access to tools that help accelerate their business ideas to reality.
Over the last 10 years he has worked with and mentored a number of creative startups and social enterprises, and developed and implemented programs for large organizations such as Ayala Land Inc., Clock In, Globe Telecom, De La Salle College of Saint Benilde, the US State Department, and the United Nations Development Program.
He authored his first book entitled ReSpark: Lessons and Conversations on How to Restart Your Enterprise in the New Normal — in 2020.
Patch got his undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems at the Ateneo de Manila University in 2005. He completed his Master’s degree in Global E-business at the University of Lille, France in 2010. He also spent two years as a lecturer in the Department Information Systems and Computer Sciences at the Ateneo de Manila University. He received his Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship – Social Enterprise and Development from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business in 2020.